School Handbook & Assessment Plan
Victoria School 2016-17 Handbook
We've developed a school assessment plan to help you understand how we measure your child's learning. You'll find information about:
- how we plan to communicate student progress
- dates for progress reports, parent-teacher conferences, provincial exams, individualized program plan (IPP) reviews, and how and when English as a Second Language (ESL) proficiency benchmarks will be shared
- how we determine students' grades/marks
- parent, teacher and student responsibilities
- the steps we take to address missing or incomplete work
Read our school assessment plan here.
CONTACT: Contact your child's teacher or principal if you have any questions.