Student Services offers a proactive program focused on the needs, goals and concerns of all our students. Through the resources available, student become better infomred and able to make appropriate decisions for themselves now and into the future.
- course selection anf goal setting
- developing study skills
- educational planning beyond senior high
Information and Referral Services
- information related to financial resources including: loans scholarships and bursaries
- referrals to community agencies and institutions
Learning Supports and Counseling
- support related to learning needs, decision making and relationships
It is our hope that through the resources available in Student Services, students will be better informed and able to make appropriate decisions for themselves now and in the future. Parents of our students are invited to discuss any matter of concern by calling: 780-392-3535.